Customer Onboarding Manager (Chicago or Remote)
About Conferences i/o
At Conferences i/o our mission is to make continuing professional education more effective and less BORING by building technology that keeps attendees engaged during presentations, trainings and conferences. Through features such as polling, Social Q&A, and Session Evaluations, attendees learn more and have fun at the same time. Our technology has been used by millions of people and thousands of events around the world.
- Are you passionate about helping customers achieve success with a product you believe in?
- Do you want to be a key part of a customer’s journey with a company?
- Is making a significant impact on a fast-growing SaaS company intriguing to you?
We pride ourselves on being the best company that our customers do business with. Want proof? Check out our reviews on Capterra and see how many customers mention the quality of our support.
We’re looking for a driven and outgoing Customer Onboarding Manager to join our growing team. As an Onboarding Manager, you’ll be responsible for onboarding, training and supporting our customers, as well as driving adoption throughout the customer’s first 60 days using the platform.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert on our product and transfer that knowledge to our customers
- Work with Sales to facilitate a smooth transition from sale to the onboarding stage
- Connect with customers to build a success plan that utilizes the most effective strategy based on the customer’s goals and needs.
- Provide live training for the customer via virtual meetings / screen sharing
- Respond to customer support emails and phone calls
- Design and develop tutorials and best practices to help customers get the most out of our product
- Proactively identify barriers to success and take the necessary steps to course correct
- Provide best practices to increase value and drive adoption at each step in the process
- Work with Customer Success team members to ensure the long term success of every account
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year of experience working directly with customers
- 1+ year of experience conducting live product trainings (preferably SaaS)
- Outstanding communication skills — both verbal and written
- HIGHLY Organized and detail driven
- Ability to prioritize projects for multiple customers at a time
- A passion for building relationships and making customers happy
- Enthusiasm for implementing new technology
- Experience in the association, conference planning, or event technology spaces are not required, but a big plus.
Compensation & Benefits
At Conferences i/o, we love our team and we are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. We don’t have a dress code, so you can wear to work whatever your heart desires. And you’ll have plenty of work flexibility, including opportunities to work from home (or wherever you want to work from).
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Other Benefits — Identity theft protection, ST / LT Disability, Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- End of year Employee Profit Sharing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
Ready to Apply?
Email email@example.com with your resume and a short elevator pitch as to why you are interested in the Customer Onboarding Manager position at Conferences i/o.