Customer Support Leader
About Conferences i/o
At Conferences i/o our mission is to make continuing professional education more effective and less BORING by building technology that keeps attendees engaged during presentations, trainings and conferences. Through features such as polling, Social Q&A, and Session Evaluations, attendees learn more and have fun at the same time. Our technology has been used by millions of people and thousands of events around the world.
About The Role
We are looking for someone experienced in providing technical support for software services to lead our team’s customer support efforts. This is an important role for Conferences i/o because our customer support is second to none in the audience engagement space — we go above and beyond to insure that our customers are successful.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Achieve full mastery of our product quickly. Become the subject matter expert and understand common use cases of the software.
- Lead our customer help desk, which means that you will:
- Help our customers when they have questions about the software and resolve issues, primarily via email (we use Freshdesk), sometimes via phone or via a virtual screen share.
- Resolve issues in real time while customers are using the product during live or virtual events.
- Maintain our knowledge base which is stockpiled with solutions and helpful information for customers.
- Work closely with our development team in order to provide the corresponding support resources as new features or updates are released.
- Develop and implement a strategy for improving our customer support capabilities. Take full ownership of the role and bring our support to the next level.
What Are We Looking For?
- Friendly, outgoing personality even under pressure to fix an issue quickly.
- Outstanding communication skills — both verbal and written — to break down the technical support issues into easy steps for our customers.
- A problem solving mentality to think of creative solutions.
- A passion for building relationships and making customers happy.
- Tech savvy and the ability to master knowledge of the product quickly
- Prior experience in a full-time remote work position.
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS customer support role
- Experience in the continuing professional education, learning & development, or event technology spaces are not required, but are a big plus.
Compensation & Benefits
At Conferences i/o, we love our team and we are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. We don’t have a dress code, so you can wear to work whatever your heart desires. And you’ll have plenty of work flexibility, including opportunities to work from home (or wherever you want to work from).
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Other Benefits — Identity theft protection, ST / LT Disability, Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Other cool perks like personal wellness and education allowances, company retreats, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
Ready to Apply?
Email email@example.com with your resume and a short elevator pitch as to why you are interested in the Customer Support Leader position at Conferences i/o.