Inbound Sales Executive (Chicago or Remote)
About Conferences i/o
Conferences i/o is a global leader in audience response technology with solutions for real-time engagement between event attendees and presenters. Organizations rely on Conferences i/o to improve audience participation, engagement and learning outcomes at events. The platform allows attendees to interact with presenters in real-time by asking questions, responding to Polls and providing feedback, right from their mobile device. Founded in 2013 and based in Chicago with staff across the United States, Conferences i/o has been used by over 2 million attendees around the world.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Executive who will play a critical role in continuing our rapid growth by managing our inbound sales channels.
The SE will be responsible for the entire inbound sales process: responding to new leads, qualifying the opportunity, conducting product demos, creating proposals and closing the sale.
- Quickly respond to new leads via email and phone to qualify opportunities
- Lead online product demos and produce proposals for each sales opportunity
- Maintain (hopefully exceed) our existing high rate of inbound sales conversions
- Master knowledge of our product and be able to recognize how it can solve customer pain points
- Research accounts, identify key players and be persistent in followups
- Represent our company at industry tradeshows
Perks & Compensation
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, high growth environment. At Conferences i/o you have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and rapidly advance your career as we continue to grow our team. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, Unlimited Vacation, and Work from Home flexibility.
The SE compensation will be base salary + commission on each closed sale. The salary will be commensurate with experience. After 6 months of employment employees are also eligible to participate in a company profit sharing program at the end of each year.
What We’re Looking For
Our only true requirements are to have proven success in a previous SaaS sales role(s) and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. However, we receive hundreds of applications for positions so these are some things that will help you stand out…
- Experience selling to Associations or the Conference & Meetings industry. Bonus points for experience specifically with Medical / Healthcare or Financial / Accounting organizations.
- Experience selling to decision makers in Conference, Meeting, Education, Learning, Professional Development or Continuing Education roles.
- Experience selling Audience Response Systems (ARS) or other related event technology.
- Knowledge of the meeting, event, and conference space is crucial for success in this position. In particular, meetings, events, and conferences with an educational focus.
- Prior experience and comfort working remotely
Ready to Apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume and a short elevator pitch as to why you are interested in working at Conferences i/o.