Sales Executive (Chicago or Remote)
About Conferences i/o
Conferences i/o is a global leader in audience response technology with solutions for real-time engagement between event attendees and presenters. Meeting planners, educators, and AV technicians rely on Conferences i/o to improve audience participation and learning outcomes at events. The platform allows attendees to interact with presentation content in real-time, right from their mobile device, by responding to Polls and Surveys, and submitting/up-voting questions for Q&A. Conferences i/o also provides post-event user data reports. Founded in 2013 and based in Chicago with staff across the United States, Conferences i/o has been used by over 1.5 million attendees around the world.
The Sales Executive will help continue Conferences i/o’s rapid growth by selling audience response technology to associations nationwide.
- Develop and execute prospecting strategies for unsold associations in order to build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Accurately report pipeline development — client interactions, outcomes and actions
- Lead online product demos and produce proposals for each sales opportunity
- Attend industry tradeshows
- Master and maintain knowledge of the product and be able to recognize how it can solve customer pain points
- Work closely with our Customer Success team throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure satisfaction and retention
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, high growth environment. At Conferences i/o you have the opportunity to make an impact and rapidly advance your career as we continue to grow our team. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, Work from Home flexibility, and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience selling Audience Response Systems (ARS) or other event technology
- Knowledge of the Association / Professional Education space and preexisting relationships with meeting planners and educators
- Have in-depth knowledge of high level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling, presenting, demoing, and closing/li>
- Prior experience running successful outbound sales campaigns
- Two or more years experience selling to director and executive level Association / Professional Education contacts
- Customer centric personality, high drive and self-starting experience required
- Knowledge of the meeting, event, and conference space is crucial for success in this position. In particular, meetings, events, and conferences with an educational component (i.e. Continuing Education)
- Team-oriented, customer-focused,ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently
Ready to Apply?
Email a cover letter or email introduction to email@example.com, along with your resume.