Encourages People to Engage
Our Social Q&A feature allows attendees to ask questions in real-time during meetings. Attendees can see other peoples’ questions and vote-up the ones they want. When it’s time for Q&A, the presenter focuses on questions important to the entire group … not just those willing to talk.
Increases Knowledge Retention
Presenters can avoid the dreaded “death by powerpoint” by engaging attendees with real-time poll questions including Multiple Choice, Word Clouds, Quiz questions, Pre-Post Comparisons, and Demo Comparisons.
Makes Presentations Exciting and Interactive
Presenters are comfortable in PowerPoint and want to stay in PowerPoint. Our PPT integration allows a poll question or audience Q&A to be inserted as a slide within a PowerPoint presentation and accessed with the click of a button. Polls are conducted by presenters easily as they advance from slide to slide.
Makes Life Simple for all Stakeholders
- More engagement and participation at the meeting.
- Happy, satisfied attendees are more likely to stay engaged.
- Social Q&A / Polling: Makes it easy to collaborate, ideal for brainstorming/planning, and encourages great questions and anonymous feedback.
- Attendees participate without the hassle of downloading an app.
- Active engagement versus passive listening results in effective outcomes.